Refer a Client Incentive
An important element of Archant Dialogue’s continued growth is by referral and recommendation, and to supplement their existing pipeline what better way then to tap in to the valuable Archant staff network.
You will see from Archant Dialogues website http://www.archantdialogue.co.uk/ that they attract a broad base of regional, national and global clients. You may already have a connection to these types of companies, as an Archant employee you now have the chance to help grow the Dialogue Business and share in its success.
The creation of the Refer a Client Incentive scheme will mean that from the 1st August we will pay a maximum bonus of up to £1,500 to members of staff who successfully introduce a business that formally contracts with Dialogue for its content marketing solutions. The bonus will be paid once a formal contract has been signed and Dialogue is formally engaged.
There is no limit on the number of referrals that an individual can make. However, any referral must have a strong chance of a successful discussion opening up between Archant Dialogue and the potential client. The Refer a Client Incentive is open to all staff excluding Archant Executive members and their direct reports.
No retrospective client referral applications can be accepted. This scheme is effective from 1st August 2017
Archant Dialogue will notify all referring employees on the outcome of their referral.
Terms and conditions
For a member of staff to receive the bonus the following terms must be satisfied:
- As guidance the preferred minimum contract value should be in excess of £50k
- The maximum bonus pay out of £1500 will be linked to the eventual year 1 contract value of not less than £150k, contract values that are less will mean that the maximum bonus payment will be pro –rated to the appropriate contract value
- Dialogue only require a formal introduction by email or call
- The bonus will be paid out only when Archant Dialogue has formally been contracted
- Only one referral bonus will be paid for each new client. If more than one eligible client is referred the referral bonus will be paid to the employee who submitted the contact first, in line with the procedure
- The entire introduction bonus is subject to tax and national insurance deductions
- The Company retains full discretion not to pay the bonus if foul practice is used
- The new client must not have been a previous Archant Dialogue client but can be an Archant client
- The new client must not have contacted Archant Dialogue independently or been referred by another source such as an agency contact within the last year
- Not withstanding the terms of the scheme set out above , the company has absolute discretion to change, amend or terminate the scheme at any time
- Contact us
Archant Dialogue https://goo.gl/forms/UwznPgwwgaDvWYcj2, download the Archant Dialogue Referral Form