The Power of Brand Communities Report
'A brand community is a group of people who have developed an emotional attachment or affinity towards a brand after purchasing their products or engaging with their services in some way. The community reflects a shared sense of purpose, passion and values, inspiring them to seek connections beyond interactions on social media.'
With a changing media landscape - particularly around social media - brand communities are gaining favour particularly when it comes to loyalty, retention and generating authentic word-of-mouth.
We surveyed 100 B2C marketers and 1,000 consumes in the UK to understand their current attitudes to brand communities and where they fit in their marketing strategies and lives respectively.
This report will help you understand the following:
- what is a brand community and how it should fit in the marketing mix
- what actions members take as a direct result of being part of a community
- what types of brand community are favoured
- what opportunities exist in this space - particularly with younger demographics
- who should manage communities
- and why marketers are often getting this wrong
As well as lots of advice and information for brands and businesses looking to communicate in this space
Or give these cool blogs a readMore brand communities insight →
Dialogue creates content that inspires, informs and excites, connecting brands with consumers to build passionate communities. The content marketing specialists in print, web and digital!