We are currently looking for a Head of Insight to work with the team here at Dialogue. This permanent role involves being the guardian of research and insight initiatives; including generating, curating and distributing this insight and delivering actionable recommendations based upon it.
The ideal candidate will have experience in both qualitative and quantitative research and be familiar with analysing audience data using a variety of systems (e.g. audience planning tools, site analytics, social listening tools etc.)
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the business development, marketing, sales and editorial teams by seeking data and providing written and presentational insight
• Conducting primary research (qualitative and quantitative) on behalf of Dialogue and our clients.
• Using client customer data, industry databases and other tools at our disposal (in-house or purchased), applying relevant segmentations, extracting audience insights or general business intelligence.
• Presenting findings and recommendations clearly and concisely to peer teams and senior management.
• Helping to translate these insights into trend-driven consumer content for our editors, marketing industry-relevant reports and other content that will help drive new business and client retention, and new product development.
The successful applicant will have a proven track record in data, analysis and insight with a good knowledge of how and where to source it, even in new sectors where you have no previous experience. You will be familiar with different types of research, such as audience profiling, segmentation, online surveys or brand/awareness tracking.
With excellent communication and negotiation skills you will be able to express ideas clearly, influencing people at all levels. You will be a good listener and someone who creates trust.
We offer a competitive salary depending on your experience, along with a car allowance, 5 weeks’ annual leave and a contributory pension and life assurance scheme (after a qualifying period). A wide range of voluntary benefits include a cycle scheme, childcare vouchers, Westfield health Scheme and Archant Gold (charity matched funding).
If you have the right experience, can think on your feet and don’t give up when challenged, this could be the role for you, please get in touch.
Please send a full CV together with details of your current salary package and a covering letter describing your relevant experience to Julie Jephson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receiving CVs is Monday 27th February 2017.