Driving Success: The Value of Print to the Automotive Luxury Industry
Working with audience intelligence consultancy, entSight, we looked to answer: ‘how to use data to create a brand magazine?’
We evaluated the behaviour of 50,000 global luxury automotive consumers in regard to print formats, using a variety of paid-for research tools to do so.
The insight covers both men and women of all age groups who self-identify as being in the top two wealth tiers and also as car consumers, either owning or planning to own a car in the next 12 months.
The results were fascinating - and proved how valuable print media still is for consumers and the unique role it plays in their lives.
This report will help you understand the following:
- how UHNWIs respond to print
- what consumers expect from brands through print
- what role advertising plays for the consumer
- the differences between rural and city luxury audiences
- why brand communities are increasingly important
As well as lots of advice and information for brands and businesses looking to communicate in this space